Get Involved with Your Community- Become a Director of KCCS
Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) has more than 70-years of history in delivering recreational, social and artistic programs and services to the Kerrisdale community.
Strong communities rely on their own resources, and Kerrisdale is both a strong and evolving neighbourhood with ever-changing needs. One of those needs is for you to get involved and KCCS offers a great opportunity to do so.
By becoming a Director you can channel your ideas and energy to help identify and meet the needs of local residents, and contribute towards building a stronger community. It also offers you the opportunity to:
- Champion causes dear to the Kerrisdale neighbourhood;
- Volunteer your technical, social and creative skills for the common good;
- Gain professional credit for making a community contribution (for example, accountants);
- Influence the implementation of programs and services provided by KCCS.
Election of Directors will take place at the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) Annual General Meeting on February 21, 2018.
KCCS invites YOU to get involved and join the Board of Directors.
- For more on the Kerrisdale Society Board, view the information sheet here.
- Or complete our online Application Form here.
Winter Recreation Programs
The Kerrisdale Community Centre offers an exciting blend of over 500 programs in recreation, sport and the arts for all age groups.
In Person during operating hours.
Phone In By Telephone 604-257-8100 ex 1 or Fax 604-257-8313.
To learn about the specific courses we offer, click here to be redirected to the City of Vancouver Website. Choose from the options to find programs by age group, schedule, or activity type. Register or add your name to the wait list. For programs that allow drop ins, View Schedule shows when the program is offered.