Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Kerrisdale Community Centre Society NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING Wednesday, February 21, 2018 @7:30 pm Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (the “Society”) will be held at Kerrisdale Community Centre at 5851 West Boulevard, Vancouver, British Columbia. The meeting will start at 7:30pm in… Continue Reading
Kerrisdale Community Centre Society Annual Report to Members-Spring 2018 Much of the past year has been spent trying to achieve a new Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) with the Park Board that provides a framework for the effective operation of the Kerrisdale Community Centre over the next 10 – 15 years. It continues to be… Continue Reading
Application for Election to the KCCS Board of Directors Continue Reading