Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
When Kerrisdale ROCKED! Built in 1949, the Kerrisdale Arena has offered a host of recreational options to the community from skating lessons, roller derby and ice hockey games to concerts by some of the most influential musicians of our time. In 1956, Bill Haley & the Comets ROCKED Vancouver at the Kerrisdale Arena and by the… Continue Reading
Vancouver park board still trying to get contracts inked with community centre associations The Georgia Straight provided an update on the Joint Operating Agreement process on October 4, 2017. Read about it here. RELATED ARTICLES Oct 3: Community centres closer to agreement with park board | Vancouver Courier Oct 1: Vancouver community centres face deadline to… Continue Reading
Voting Results on Park Board’s Joint Operating Proposal As a result of yesterday’s (Sept 19) General Meeting of Members, there were 496 votes cast. 481:15 voted in favour to reject the Park Board’s April 10 JOA proposal. The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) Board of Directors would like to thank the community of Kerrisdale and surrounding neighbourhoods… Continue Reading