Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Community Centre Associations say they are increasingly alarmed about current draft of Joint Operating Agreement Vancouver, B.C. – Community Centre Associations (CCAs) are calling on Park Board Commissioners to refer the current draft of the Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) back to staff at an upcoming public meeting on March 6, 2017. The group of 14… Continue Reading
KCCS Annual Report to the Membership for 2016 Without question, the major issue facing the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society this past year has been seeking agreement with Park Board on a new Joint Operating Agreement (JOA). Our community centre is jointly managed by the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS) and the Vancouver Board of… Continue Reading
Kerrisdale Community Centre Society Notice of AGM Notice Is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (the “Society”) will be held at Kerrisdale Community Centre at 5851 West Boulevard, Vancouver, British Columbia. View Signed Public Notice of AGM as PDF file The meeting will start at 7:30pm in Seniors Craft Room on Wednesday February 15, 2017 for… Continue Reading