Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Youthful Leadership As volunteer Co-Chair of the Youth Committee, Johnson Li leads by example. A bright young man, he has decided to make a difference in his community by helping others to lead. Currently, he is working with members of the Board and others on the Youth Committee to create programs that help youth build… Continue Reading
A Ray of Sunshine and Inspiration An inspirational person who is full of happiness and joy, Nora Hinton started coming to the community centre 15 years ago, after she had a stroke. She believes that the Kerrisdale Community Centre played a big part in her recovery. With her caregiver, Anita, Nora visits the community centre… Continue Reading
Kerrisdale Community Centre is Life-Changing Just back from an active vacation in the UK and Croatia, Janet Polonijo immediately credited the Kerrisdale Community Centre with helping her to take that type of holiday. “I have a personal trainer and am in the exercise room several times a week,” she explained. “Being able to work out here has been… Continue Reading