Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
THE KERRISDALE COMMUNITY SAYS “DON’T SIGN”! Over 300 members of the Kerrisdale community turned out at two meetings Tuesday, June 20 to learn about the agreement Park Board wants us to sign. There was overwhelmingly strong support for asking Park Board to revisit the agreement it’s offering. Great crowd turnout to both sessions of… Continue Reading
Thanks for the Quali-tea Time with Mom! We look back on our inaugural Mother’s Day event on Saturday, May 13 that was organized by the Youth Leaders in Action group, under the auspices of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society’s (KCCS) Youth Committee. Youth members meticulously planned the event, decorated the venue and served tea and cookies… Continue Reading
Voted 1# Community Centre in Vancouver Kerrisdale Comunity Centre would like to thank all our new and loyal patrons and Vancouver Courier readers for voting KCC as the “Best Community Centre in Vancouver.” Read more about the contest here. Kerrisdale Community Centre Arena Exercise Room Kerrisdale Indoor Pool Maple Grove Outdoor Pool Room Rentals… Continue Reading