Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (KCCS)
The heart of our healthy, active community.
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society provides social connections, cultural experiences, wellness programs, and recreation opportunities that advance the quality of the lives of our community’s residents.
- working together to seek ideas and share solutions
- continuous quality improvement throughout our operations
- high levels of service to our community
- balancing financial accountability with social and environmental responsibility
- collaborative, respectful, and effective working relationships
- providing environmentally friendly facilities and practices
- connections to, and engagement with, the Kerrisdale community
Voted 1# Community Centre in Vancouver Kerrisdale Comunity Centre would like to thank all our new and loyal patrons and Vancouver Courier readers for voting KCC as the “Best Community Centre in Vancouver.” Read more about the contest here. Kerrisdale Community Centre Arena Exercise Room Kerrisdale Indoor Pool Maple Grove Outdoor Pool Room Rentals… Continue Reading
KCCS Summer 2017 Report to the Membership Kathleen Bigsby, our hard working president, has been on vacation for the past few weeks so as Past-President it is my pleasure to provide an update on recent events and achievements at the Kerrisdale Community Centre. The most important, and pressing issue of course is the… Continue Reading
Community Centre Associations say they are increasingly alarmed about current draft of Joint Operating Agreement Vancouver, B.C. – Community Centre Associations (CCAs) are calling on Park Board Commissioners to refer the current draft of the Joint Operating Agreement (JOA) back to staff at an upcoming public meeting on March 6, 2017. The group of 14… Continue Reading