Kerrisdale Community Centre Society Notice of AGM
Notice Is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members of the Kerrisdale Community Centre Society (the “Society”) will be held at Kerrisdale Community Centre at 5851 West Boulevard, Vancouver, British Columbia.
The meeting will start at 7:30pm in Seniors Craft Room on Wednesday February 15, 2017 for the following purposes:
- To approve the report of the Directors to the members;
- To approve the financial statements of the Society for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2016;
- To appoint the auditors for the Society for the 2016-17 fiscal year;
To approve proposed changes to the Society’s Constitution and Bylaws to align with the new BC Societies Act (copies will be available from the Main and Seniors reception desks or download below)
a. Revised Constitution and Bylaws with marked changes.
– KCCS Constitution-Bylaws-Jan 2017-guide to major changes (PDF 486kb)
– KCCS-Constitution proposed January 2017-marked changes (PDF 65kb)
– KCCS-Bylaws proposed January 2017-marked changes (PDF 48kb)
b. Proposed Constitution and Bylaws (to be approved)
- To elect Directors for the ensuing year;
- To transact such other business as may be properly brought before the meeting.