Kerrisdale Play Palace
5670 East Boulevard Vancouver, BC
(Corner of East Boulevard and 41st, behind McDonalds)
Arena Office: 604-257-8121
The Kerrisdale Community Centre Society, in partnership with the Vancouver Park Board, brings you the Kerrisdale Play Palace located at the Kerrisdale Arena. Please note that children must remove their shoes and wear socks to play on the equipment and parents must remove their shoes and wear socks to walk in the preschool area. The Play Palace runs late April to late August each year and is ideal for families with children 12 years and under, this giant indoor playground includes:
- 2 inflatable Bouncy Castles
- An inflatable Obstacle Course
- 22’ Inflatable Giant Slide
- Ride on cars and toys
- Ping Pong, foosball, basketball shooting
- Musical instruments
- Toddler area with padded flooring, carpet games and lots of toys!
Drop-in Schedule April 11-August 31, 2017
6 months – under 2 yrs
2 yrs – under 6 yrs
6 yrs – 12 yrs
Under 6 months
Please respect the following rules regarding drop-in at the Play Palace
• All children MUST wear socks in the Play Palace Area.
• All adults MUST remove their shoes and wear socks to enter the Toddler & Preschool Area.
• Children MUST be supervised by an adult at all times.
• We recommend participants wear long sleeve shirts to prevent friction burns.
• Please do not run in the Play Palace Area.
• Food and drinks are not allowed in the play area.
• Toddler & Preschool area is for children 5 yrs and under.
• On the slide, go feet first & on your bottom only.
• Adults are not allowed on any of the inflatable equipment.
Play Palace Birthday Parties for 2017
Birthday Party Bookings are available April to September 2017
Call 604-257-8121 for more information or to make a booking.
There are two options for Birthday Parties at the Play Palace:
OPTION #1: You can have a PUBLIC PARTY while we are open to the public and book a party area. These bookings are geared towards smaller groups and our party areas can only accommodate a maximum of 20 children. The play area will be shared by other party users and drop-in users.
OPTION #2: You can have a PRIVATE PARTY where you have the whole facility to your own group. Fee includes the facility rental, admission for all of your guests and two staff to assist with set up/clean up and monitoring of the play equipment.